“Good luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity, bad luck is what happens when lack of preparation meets a challenge.”
– Paul Krugman
The blog was launched on this day, 30th of November 2009 and as a thank you for all of the support over the years, I will attempt to be live in the free webinar room as much as I can. Hopefully my voice will hold up better than last time we tried this 😉
Just click on this link to join > Enter 50′s Room.
The plan is to:
- Review recent price action and look at what we can expect to see.
- Update our intraday outlook, depending on market moves.
- Show participants how we can have a clear understanding of market dynamics and trade set-ups by using a very simple approach to charting.
- Open Q&A for participants throughout the day.
I have just opened the room and everyone is welcome feel free to spread the word…
Again, just click on this link to join > Enter 50′s Room.
See you in the room!
Weekly Wrap-Up & Outlook, starting at 5:45 pm NY time / 22:45 CET today, Sunday, October 30th.
- Review of recent price action and a look at what we can expect to see.
- Open Q&A for participants.
- We will not be making trade calls or recommendations, the sessions should be seen as an informal discussion between experienced and novice traders.
No need to register, we don’t need to collect email addresses, we’ll be LIVE even if no one shows up😉
Just click here to join > LINK
See you there!