We have almost been running this mid-week session for 6 months now and I have to admit that I am very happy with how it has been going and the progress made by the students in the room. For those that know me a bit better, you will not be surprised that I have taken the time to review progress and after careful consideration, I would like to point out the two main considerations that I feel are most relevant to move these sessions to the next level.
First of all, despite the fact that Wednesday is ideally placed to bridge the gap between the free Sunday sessions, I feel that students would be better served by more live time. Therefore, I have managed to reorganize my schedule and will now host this live session twice every week: on Tuesday and Thursday, 08:00 to 09:30 EST time.
Secondly, as you know, in holding these session, my main focus is to try and attract a group of serious and committed traders that want to build a long lasting relationship, I am not out to bill an extra subscription. Therefore, I have decided to change the monthly subscription keeping two things in mind:
- reward the commitment and hard work put in by existing subscribers > no change in monthly payment as long as it’s your initial payment profile that is still running; Thursday session is now free for you. Yes, not a good business decision, double live time for no extra charge 😉
- to avoid the unnecessary hassle and admin involved with attracting a less serious crowd or just curious bystanders, I have modified the PayPal subscription profile for the first 2 months and from then on, back to the normal monthly fee.
In conclusion, from now on you will be subscribing to:
- Weekly live sessions on Tuesday and Thursday, 08:00 to 09:30 EST time. Starting from April 2011. > Webinars Page.
Just to preempt questions:
- All new subscribers have to go through the new payment plan, no exception will be made, even if you were a previous subscriber. No change only applies to valid current subs.
- Yes, the trial periods require an minor investment but after that there is no change in the recurring payments. All in all, still double live time for the initial launch price.
Looking forwards to seeing you there and don’t forget that the Sunday webinars are still free 😉