Following a couple of requests to put these back up and since a lot of you will have plenty of time on their hands in the following weeks, here is another opportunity to get access to this series.
This package contains 10 recorded 1h long webinars that serve as a foundation for both novice and more experienced traders who are looking for a more structured approach to their learning. The webinars cover a set of foundational topics ranging from: the business of trading, market dynamics, strategy development, realistic expectations, structuring trade setups and much more.
The aim was not to present a specif
strategy, method or definitive guide to trading but rather, a set of
guiding principals which would serve to try and set traders on a
structured and unbiased path with realistic expectations.
Our focus was on moving away from the
notion that there is a secret system, magical indicator and/or quick way
to make consistent exaggerated returns. We wanted to help traders
embrace the understanding that with a structured approach, dedication
and the right expectations, it is indeed possible to achieve good risk
Risk control and patience will
ultimately lead to superior returns but in order for these returns to be
sustainable over time, this has to be done through a slow and steady
approach, respecting the profession of trading/investing.
Should you be interested in having access to these sessions > PayPal Link (please use the contact page to get in touch if you would like to purchase these sessions with BTC).
In these 10 webinar sessions we cover:
1. Business of Trading / Trading as a Business: focusing on re-framing your mind and expectations as a self-directed trader/investor.
2. Market Basics & Dynamics: a structured approach to understanding positioning and context.
3. Road-map: realistic expectations, building a plan and tracking performance.
4. Practical Implications: understanding leverage/position sizing, track-record, compounding and the bigger picture.
5. Guiding Principles & Key Reminders: summary and continuous improvement.
6. Understanding Support/Resistance: trading around price action and setup basics.
7. ‘50 on Markets‘(part 1): an in-depth conversation expanding on these key 50 thoughts on markets, trading and trader psychology.
8. ‘50 on Markets‘(part 2): an in-depth conversation expanding on these key 50 thoughts on markets, trading and trader psychology.
9. ‘50 on Markets‘(part 3): an in-depth conversation expanding on these key 50 thoughts on markets, trading and trader psychology.
10. Reviewing and detailing trade set-ups, execution and management.
Lastly, if you feel these sessions may benefit anyone else, please consider sharing this post as this is the best way to get what we believe to be a right and responsible message out in the open.