“To attain knowledge, add things everyday. To attain wisdom, remove things every day.” – Lao Tzu
Some of the things we will be focusing on and discussing this week:
– Powell speaking on Thursday is the most important scheduled even on the calendar.
– Squeeze can continue longer than you can stay solvent but extreme caution is needed when flying this high.
– It’s always different but historical stats suggest what seems ‘impossible’ in terms of draw-downs in the next month or so.
– Need to be extremely careful with leverage at this point and remember that pressing the leverage here essentially means that you are short vol.
– AAPL and TSLA gamma squeeze, stocks splits and game-plans.
– Short interest, internals and sector rotations.
– Implications of action in commodities and DXY cyclicals.
ICYMI > Foundational Sessions are back up > here.
If you are serious about attracting Investor Capital/finding Investible Strategies please check out our dedicated Darwinex page.
If you are interested in attending a live daily morning call or a more detailed discussion on the charts we post / trade ideas, don’t hesitate check out our Premium content.
Wishing you a great day ahead.